? ??????????????Love Glows!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (1 Rating)??88 Grabs Today. 88 Total Grabs. ?????
?Get the Code?? ?? ?????Easter Egg Hunt? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??86 Grabs Today. 3013 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Sweet Beach? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (346 Ra CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, January 19, 2009

Ouch!

Okay, so I am a klutz!! I was being a good girl: I was on my way to exercise at Lifestyles for the first time in like 6 months! I was excited and man was I ready!!
Crash!!! Literally,.............that exercise plan came to an extreme halt. On my way into Lifestyles I slipped on some ice and broke my ankle. Thankfully, the spinning class had seen me fall 'and not get up' so they came to my rescue. I was honestly expecting a bone to be poking through my skin, it was that loud!
An ambulance ride and a few x-rays later revealed that I had broken my ankle in 3 places and also dislocated it. Two days later I received 9 screws and 1 plate compliments of Dr. A from Bay Park Hospital. I will be in a soft cast for 2-4 weeks and then a walking boot (that I am not supposed to walk on)for another 2-4 weeks. The worst part? It just had to be the RIGHT ankle! So no driving either!!
That's okay..........I needed some down time right? LOL

0 comments: